Sunday, November 24, 2013

My Path to Becoming a Teacher

This video highlights the paths that led me to becoming a teacher. This video is only two minute long; telling a story that evolved over years in only two minutes was a challenge.  In my planning, I chose twelve images that I felt highlighted significant influences and paths in my journey.  I created my digital story using Microsoft’s Movie Maker.  This was my first experience using Movie Maker, and I enjoyed becoming familiar with the animation tools as well as visual effects tools.   I am please with the end result.   In my research, I learned that personal digital stories can serve as memoir or as a reflection tool.  This would be beneficial to students especially at the end of a unit or even the school year as students can reflect on events and learned important to them.  


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b7orYu1Rpsg

No comments:

Post a Comment